RELEVANT EXTRACTS FROM LEASE DEED, NEW OKHLA INDUSTRIAL DDEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
APPLICABLE TO EWS CATEGORY ONLY
• School activities are managed on ‘no profit and no loss’ basis.
• Income from the school is utilized only for development and modernization of the school.
• Provision has been made for fee concessions for lower income groups and economically weaker sections.
• Provision has been made for full freeship of at least 5% or minimum 2 students in each class, whose financial condition is weak. No dues will be charged under any head from these students.
• Provision be there for 50% fee concession for minimum 10% students in a class / section or 5 students whichever is more in each class / section based on performance and status of the parents.
• 90% of the students studying in the school are residents of Noida.
• The school will provide admission to two students recommended by President Chief Executive Officer of Noida Authority at any point of time.
• President / Chief Executive Officer of the Lessee or the nominee is a member of Managing Committee of the School. The meeting of Managing Committee of the school is convened minimum once in a quarter.