EVENT: PICTORY – PICTURE STORY OF CHOCOLATE (INTER SECTION)
CLASS: IV – V
DATE : 05.07.17
VENUE : respective classrooms
TIME : 8 th& 9th periods
Rules and Regulations:
- The students will create a picture story of how chocolate is made on a cartridge sheet (size -11×14 inches)
- Students to also write the procedure involved in making chocolate .
- English teachers will explain how to create a picture story through demonstration in their regular periods.
- Students to bring the decorative material and colours to be used in the activity .
- All the records to be maintained on the nominal rolls with the list of top three scorers of each section highlighted and then handed over to the respective D-section teacher for final judgement .
- Participation of all the students is compulsory.
Criteria for Judgement :
- Creativity and originality (5)
- Relevance to the topic (5)
- Overall presentation (5)
CONVENOR : Ms Deepa Khanna Ms Priya Sharma