DATE : 28th SEPT’16 (WEDNESDAY)
CLASS : V
NATURE : INDIVIDUAL
TIME DURATION : BAL SHABHA PERIODS
VENUE : RESPECTIVE CLASSROOMS
ACTIVITY : TESSELLATIONS
Rules & Regulation.
- Participation of all students is mandatory.
- Students will make attractive Tessellation patterns using colored sheets.
- Students should bring the required material (A4 sized pastel sheet, craft paper, scissors, glue etc.) from home.
- The activity will be conducted during Bal Sabha periods. The best three entries from each section to be forwarded to the convener through D section Teacher for the final Judgment.
Judgment criteria will be:
- Accuracy 10
- Originality & Creativity- 10
- Overall Presentation – 10
Convenor: Activity In-charge HM (Primary)
Ms. Kalyani Vyakaranam