EVENT: LEARN A CHOCOLATE RECIPE (Group Activity)
CLASS: I-II DATE : 05.07.17
VENUE : Respective classrooms
TIME : 8th & 9th periods
Rules and Regulations:
- Participation of all students is mandatory.
- Students will wear their aprons during the activity.
- They will prepare a delicious Chocolate Pudding by layering all the ingredients in a transparent plastic glass.
- Class Teachers will divide the students in groups and demonstrate the process of making the recipe.
- Parents are required to send all the ingredients neatly & hygienically packed.
- Time allowed for preparation will be 25 minutes.
- Transparent plastic glass
- Plastic plate and spoon (to serve)
- Ingredients as per recipe
- Oreo biscuits-crushed (4-5)
- Melted chocolate/whipped cream in a cone.
- Nuts/chocolate shavings/grated coconut/finely chopped fruits ( any one)
- Gems/chocochips/waferstick etc. for decoration
- In the plastic glass, put in 4-5 crushed Oreo biscuits.
- Pour two spoons of melted chocolate/ whipped cream over the biscuits.
- Sprinkle nuts/chocolate shavings/ grated coconut/ finely chopped fruits (any one)
- Repeat the layers until the glass is full.
- Decorate the topmost layer with a topping of your choice (gems, chocochips, wafer stick etc.)
CONVENOR: Ms S Taak HM (Primary)
Distribution: Activity coordinator D’ section Teachers Student’s notice board